12/10/2011

UUUGGGGGHHHHH guild wars,, my internet sux

UUUGGGGGHHHHH guild wars,, my internet sux Video Clips. Duration : 6.03 Mins.


Me showing how my internet sux for the gaming i belong to, afterhoursgaming.com Ok, here is my problem....... I play guild wars a lot and i used to play samp(san andreas multiplayer) and other older games, and for about 6 or 7 monthes, my internet has been acting very very weird and i have been trying to figure out whats wrong and how to fix it since it came up but still haven't found anything. So basically ill be playing guild wars and all of a sudden i come to a slow stop, and everone else that was moving stops also. Everything is quiet, even ventrilo, but my internet is still connected to a strong connection at 54 mbps. Then, out of no where i get disconnected from ventrilo, it pops up, i lose connection in guild wars, and i get back in fine, but usually it happens again. Sometimes i wont lose connection and sometimes it will come back and ill be teleported like a mile away and then my character starts walking backwards by itself back to where i was. My ping during this will say like last ping, 90-200 ms, average, like 1000-50000. Yea, it took it 1 minute. Anyway,its really annoying. Today it was doing this at least every 10 seconds. But, it used to do this location wise. I would be fine playing on my bed and then i put the laptop on my desk, as soon as i sit down, it loses connection. I go back on the bed its fine. Usually it was bad also time wise. It would be crazy bad during the day between 11 am to 8 pm. But yesterday, it was perfect had no problems, today horible ...

Keywords: guild, wars, ranger, lvl, 20, mini, black, moa, internet, belkin, Plastic, Christmas, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment